How to gain access to your iPhone if you have forgot your iPhone passcode. In some situations your iPhone even gets to the screen which says iPhone unavailable or disable, try again in one minute. But do not worry because this problem has a solution and this article is a complete guide in order to provide you the solution on how to gain access to your iPhone if you have forgot your password. Please note that this works on any iPhone model whether you have an iPhone 5, 6, 7, 8, x, 11, 12, 13 it works on any iPhone model. So do not worry because I’ll be guide you how to fix this problem and recover your iPhone passcode.
Read also: Why iPhone 14 will be BETTER than you think!
Forgot Your iPhone Passcode? Here’s the solutions
How to fix this common problem on iPhone users which is how to gain access if you forgot your iPhone passcode. so I’ll be helping you fixing this problem and gaining access to your iPhone device. Once again but before we even get started we’re gonna need a few items.
- The very first thing we’re gonna need in is a USB cable.
- Secondly we’re gonna need a computer. Do not worry because this works on windows pcs as well it works on any computer whether you have a MacBook or a Windows pc.
- At last you’ll obviously need an iPhone device.
Note: that this will only work if the iPhone device is yours or if you have access to the iCloud account that was logged in into your iPhone device.
The process that we’ll learn is very simple but you need to be very careful and follow the steps very carefully. So make sure you do not skip any step in the middle of the process otherwise you might miss a very important information or step. Without further due let’s jump straight into the tutorial.
- Now moving into our computer the very first thing we need to do is go straight to this website which is ipsw.me.
Now over here what we’ll be doing is basically downloading a new software to our computer. So that we can later on install it into our iPhone device.
- Click on Choose a product in here
- Select on iPhone icon. ( just quickly close the ad if pup up)
- Select your iPhone model from the list and click on it. Note: please be very careful while selecting your iPhone model.
- Scroll down and you’ll be able to see over here a lot of softwares for your iPhone model.
- Download the most recent software which is the latest.
- Scroll down once again and click on Download button.
- Download is going to start immediately.
Once the download is complete you’re gonna find that the download in the downloads folder. just move this file to our desktop. So that everything gets much easier for you.
- If you’re using a windows pc or something different from a MacBook you need to download iTunes before proceeding into the next step.
- After download iTunes install it on your device. So that we can move into the next step.
One more things if you’re running a very old version of mac operating system, for example if you’re running any Mac OS version before Mac OS Boxer, you’ll also need to make sure if you have iTunes installed on your laptop.
- To check iTunes install or not in your MacBook, simply tap on spotlight search and then type iTunes. If you have Mac OS boxer software or later then you do not need to have iTunes installed.
- To check which OS you’re running on your MacBook simply tap on the apple logo on the top left corner. Tap on About This Mac and then you’ll be able to see over here the software that you’ve got.
- If you have a Windows pc or an older version simply launch or open iTunes software.
- If you have a MacBook running Mac OS Boxer or later simply open up Finder and Just leave it open as it is.
Then we’re gonna move into our iPhone device now. Before connecting our iPhone into our computer there’s a very important step.
- Put your phone in recovery mode before we install the software on your iPhone.
This is done in different ways depending on the iPhone model that you’ve got. But I’ll guide to you in here how to do it in all iPhone models. Now please note that throughout this process, once you regain access to your iPhone device you’re gonna lose all your data on your iPhone. So there is no other way of getting the data which was on your iPhone device and I’m sorry about that. The only way of gaining access to your previous data is if you have done a backup before you had forgotten your iPhone passcode. so if you had the habit of performing backups regularly then do not worry, because you’ll be able to restore everything from your iCloud account.
In order to put our phone in recovery mode follow the step.
If you have iPhone 8 or later models
- The very first thing we need to do is turn off our iPhone. In order to turn it off you need to press the volume down button along with the power button.
- Then you’re going to be able to see the slides to power off option.
- Simply slide to power off your iPhone device.
- The next thing you need to do is basically connect the first end of the USB cable into your Laptop.
- While connecting the other end of the USB cable into your iPhone device, you need to press and hold the power button and this needs to be done simultaneously on iPhone 8 or later models.
- Keep holding it for a few seconds. keep on holding it until you see the recovery menu on your screen
- Once you are in this menu you’re gonna leave your phone aside and make sure that you do not play around with the cable.
If you have iPhone 7 or 7 plus
If you have an iPhone 7 or 7 plus Follow these step to put your phone in recovery mode.
- press and hold the power button until you see the slide to power off menu. slide on the button to power off your iPhone device.
- Connect USB cable into your Laptop.
- While connecting the other end of the USB cable into your iPhone device, you need to press and hold the volume down button and this needs to be done simultaneously on this models.
Keep on holding the volume down button until you see the recovery menu on your screen.
Once you done just leave your phone aside and do not play with the cable.
If you have an iPhone 6, 6 plus, 6s, se or any other device before iPhone 6 model
If you have an iPhone 6, 6 plus, 6s, se or any other device before iPhone 6 model. For example – if you have an iPhone 5, 4, follow the step to your phone in recovery mode.
Press and hold the power button in order to turn off your phone. Slide to power it off.
- Connect USB cable into your Laptop.
- While connecting the other end of the USB cable into your iPhone device, you need to press and hold the Home button and this needs to be done simultaneously on this models.
- Do not release it until you see the recovery menu on your screen.
Now moving into computer, you’ve got finder here opened. As I’ve said you need to keep it opened.
- Now you’re gonna see iPhone left side of your screen.
- Tap here on iPhone and then you’ll be on another screen. This is the same screen that you’ll be looking at, if you are on a windows pc on an iTunes or on an older version of a Mac OS software. So this is how your iTunes should look like.
- Now press and hold the option key on your keyboard and then click on restore. If you’re using a windows pc all you need to press and hold the shift key and then click on restore.
- After clicking a new window is gonna pop up on your screen.
Now this is a very very important step. So make sure you do not miss the step and perform it carefully
- Locate your software that we have just downloaded from ipsw.me. So as I’ve told you guys keep it on desktop.
- Tap on desktop and then select the software which we download from ipsw.me.
- Click on open button.
Next up you’ll get pop-up which says your Mac will erase and restore your iPhone to iOS 14.3.15 and will verify and restore with Apple.
Simply tap on restore and the restore process will start immediately.
After that we’ve got a message which says your Mac is preparing to restore the software on this iPhone. All you need to do is just wait for a couple minutes. It’s now extracting the software and the installation process is just about to get started. You can see a message preparing iPhone for restore down side of your screen. So it’s almost about to get started.
At this moment you can see your iPhone have got a progress bar, which is loading. Just wait until it gets completed. This is a process that normally takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes. So all you need to do is just sit back and relax and wait until the process gets completed. The time duration of the process installation process depends on the iPhone model that you’ve got. Because a few iPhone models have a much larger or bigger software update.
Once the installation process completes you’ll be able to see a message which says your iPhone has been restored to factory settings and is restarting please leave your iPhone connected it will appear in the sidebar after it restarts simply click on OK
Keep on waiting for a couple more seconds. The progress bar on your iPhone just restarted itself. It’s normal, it’s performing a lot of installations and reboot processes on your iPhone device.
Now once the installation process completes, you’ve got a bunch of different hello messages welcoming you to the new iPhone device. So basically your iPhone is now brand new and you need to set up everything from scratch. Follow the Step
- The very first thing you need to do is press on the home button to open.
- Then you need to select your preferred language.
- After that select your country or region .
- Now you’ve got the screen which says quick start simply tap on setup manually.
- Then you need to connect to a wi-fi network in order to activate your iPhone device
- After connected to a wi-fi network, your iPhone is now activating. So all you need to do now is wait for a couple more seconds.
- Now your iPhone is asking for my apple id and the password. Because before when it was locked it had an apple id logged in to your iPhone device. That’s why you need to be the owner of the phone in order to move forward from this step.
- just quickly log in into your apple id and tap on Continue.
- Now it’s gonna ask you to set up touch id but you’ll tap on setup touch id later and tap on Dont Use.
After that process you go the most interesting part where you create your brand new passcode. So basically congratulations you’re now creating a new passcode different from the one that you’ve just forgotten.
- just type your passcode
- Re-enter your new pass code again
I hope you do not forget your passcode this time.
Now You have an option to restore all your data or information that you had previously on your iPhone device. This can be through an iCloud backup or from an iTunes backup or you can also move from an android device.
If you want to restore it from iTunes backup all you need to do is
- Tap on restore from iTunes.
- Connect it to iTunes on your computer or finder if you’re running Mac OS Boxer and then simply restore your backup.
- If you want your phone as a brand new phone then tap on Don’t Transfer Apps and Data.
- Next up you need to sign in to your apple id once again.
Sometimes it asks you to type in a verification code that has been sent to any iPhone or apple device logged in with your apple id.
- Just type that verification code and after that your iPhone is now getting set up.
Please do not by mistake miss the code while typing in the verification code.
- Make sure you type it carefully and do not miss it.
- Next up simply agree with the terms and conditions.
- Now the next screen that you’ve got, which says Express Settings.
- Just tap on Continue
- Next screen that you’ve got, which says Keep Your iPhone Up to Date.
- Tap on Continue once again.
- Next screen which says Screen Time.
- Tap on Setup Later in Settings.
- Next up you’ve got App Analytics.
- Tap on Don’t share.
- Next screen which say Display Zoom.
- You can choose whether you want the standard display or the zoomed one and tap on Next.
After all this settings done, you got a message Welcome to iPhone.
Now your iPhone is brand new and You’ve just removed the passcode completely from it and you’ve just set up a brand new passcode.
I hope this article really helped you in some way in regaining access to your iPhone. If this article really helped you, leave a comment down below. Thankyou so much for reading this article to the end.
5 thoughts on “Forgot Your iPhone Passcode? Here’s How to Fix It”
http://slkjfdf.net/ – Oxadabaoc Iiviru tly.zjgl.techmotech.com.jmw.qi http://slkjfdf.net/
http://slkjfdf.net/ – Uzosid Oyacuq esq.nvow.techmotech.com.cuo.sx http://slkjfdf.net/