The Samsung Galaxy S23 series is expected to release in early 2023. According to sources, we could see a 200MP main camera and a more squared-off phone body with the S23 Ultra. Additionally, there may be a small increase in battery capacity and phone size.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Features
According to Ice Universe, the Galaxy S23 series will have a Lower Power mode dubbed Light, which “prioritises battery life and cooling efficiency above processor speed.” To know more about the Galaxy S23’s features as leaks emerge, so keep checking back for updates.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Specification
The Samsung Galaxy S23 is rumored to be the next big thing in smartphones. Here’s what we’ve heard about it so far:
- The S23 Ultra offers three camera modes: 12MP (default resolution for photos), 50MP, and 200MP. It also has a wide f/1.7 aperture, compared to the S22 Ultra’s narrower f/2.2 aperture. A lower number for the aperture means that more light can enter the camera sensor, resulting in brighter photos.
- The new Galaxy S23 models might see an upgrade to the telephoto camera with 50MP, 12MP, and 11MP cameras on the back of the phone.
- The S23 Ultra will likely have the same display size as the current 6.8-inch model, as well as the 6.6-inch S23+ and 6.1-inch S23.
- As for the selfie camera, all models will feature a 12MP, hole-punch camera.
- These phones will also boast the same ultrasonic fingerprint sensor as the previous S22 series.
- The S23’s base model will have a 3,885 mAh battery, compared to the Galaxy S22’s 3,700 mAh battery. With slightly larger bezels, this is likely possible through a small increase in the phone’s overall dimensions. There’s no information available yet on a battery upgrade for the S23 Plus or Ultra, but the latter will most likely have the same 5,000 mAh battery as the S21 & S22 Ultra.
- The Galaxy S23 Ultra will most likely run on the Snapdragon 8 Gen2 chipset or a modified version of it with a higher clock speed.
- According to leakers, the Galaxy S23 base model will have 8GB of RAM – just like the S22.
- The S23 Ultra might have a more square body than the S22 Ultra and could possibly be a tad heavier.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Expected Price
There will be three models to pick from, like in previous years. We don’t have any information on pricing yet, but if Samsung follows the same pricing structure as they have with the last few S series phones, here’s what we can expect:
- Galaxy S23: $899.99
- Galaxy S23+: $999.99
- Galaxy S23 Ultra: $1099.99
The starting prices for each of these Phones are, of course, just the base prices. Depending on the storage options you choose, such as a 1 TB S23 Ultra, the price of that model could increase to around $1599.99.
Samsung’s Galaxy S23 will be available for pre-order in early 2023. Stay tuned for an exact date!
Samsung Galaxy S23 Release Date!
The Galaxy S23 series is Samsung’s latest addition to their line of Android phones, which typically come out yearly. This means that the Galaxy S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra are the company’s new flagship phones.
In the past, a few of the S series phones have arrived in the first couple months of the year. For example, the Galaxy S22 models were released in February. Therefore, it’s likely that the Galaxy S23 devices will follow a similar timeframe.
Estimated Release Date
According to our research, the Galaxy S23 is most likely to be revealed at Samsung Unpacked 2023. This event is typically held in late January or early February, so we can expect to see the phone released around that time.